Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pessimistic Tuesday night

The environment is tanking. Culprits: overpopulation, ignorance and greed. The average level of the planet is probably blue, more or less. The fact that the leading countries (Europe, Canada, and Aussie/NZ have done better), but the fact that the USA has regressed to pathological orange structurally (with plenty of path. red greed and path. imperalistic blue) and (pahtological?) or just low-level blue spiritually (I'd call it reaction since the 80s - reaction to postmodernism/the 60s) is a big factor. No leadership toward green and second-tier. Just greedy reaction.

I'm watching (parts of) CNN's "Planet in Peril". Pre-rational Chinese medicine is decimating endangered species including many higher mammals like bears and tigers. Pre-green industrialisation along with blue totalitarian anti-democratic government and corrupt orange economic structure is polluting China and the planet enormously. On and on....

-----------------

"All of us are products of our environment" Anderson Cooper just said. Yes, and our envirnment is a "product" of us, also.

This new awarenewss of INTERdependence "uncoils", moves upward on the spiral, and awakens a new awareness and spirit of HOLISM that dramatically alters all our interactions: business/economic, artistic/interpersonal, conservationist/ecological, spiritual, inner/outer growth, loving energy replacing fear, -- I could go on - I've visualised it since 1969.

This simply can't be a first tier shit fo green from orange vMeme/levels, (which is) the traditional designation of environmental awareness.

It must be second tier (or yellow), because it recognizes the new tier of interdependence that is all-encompassing and that can see the first tier in all its levels.

I must be missing in my awareness/analysis some of the gradations in growth from green to yellow (first tier to second) - I know there's a quantum leap, also. I also know that I made that leap years ago, but haven't stayed there with all my lines certainly (and never got there with some of them, such as my 2nd chakra [sexual development]).

No comments: